Tuesday, February 2, 2010

That darn PHIL

So it's Groundhog's Day...and that stinken groundhog saw his shadow! I was telling the kids at breakfast and Luke put his head on the table and screamed! Here is our convo:

Luke: "You know what that means Mom?"

Mom: "Sure do buddy"

Luke: "6 more months of Christmas!"

Mom: "uh....wait....what?"

Luke: "We better put our tree back up"

Mom: "I love you Lukers"

Luke: "I love you too...do we get a present?"

Mom thoughts: this kid is good!

Happy Groundhog's Day! Hope your Christmas dreams come true!

4 comments:

the meyersons said...

Son of a freaking gun. Punxatawney Phil you've failed me again.

On a lighter note, Luke can get me present.

Jackie said...

Happy holidays, Lukers.

The Dixon Family said...

Poop. Poop, poop, poop.

Vern said...

Go Luke!