Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not on Sunday!

So after church we did the traditional "lock one of the kids out of the car" thing. Face it...it is a parents job to torture your children like this and laugh. WELLLLL, it was Kennedy's turn. She is a teenager and REALLY good at it. So we picked her. Dan rolled his window down and told her she had to dance around before he opened the door and BAM! A snowball came through his window and hit Reagan in the face! NOBODY messes with my baby!
(doesn't she look stunned?)
So when we got home...this started...
And lots of these were made!
And Kennedy ran inside and locked us all out!
And for some reason it always ends with a HUGE smile on Dad's face and at least one or more child ends up like this!
It was Sunday right?

10 comments:

Kiffon said...

You guys are so much fun! I love that you all still had your church clothes on for the snowball fight. My brother has a shirt that says "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious." That's how our family rolls too.

Devony said...

Ooh I love your new pictures and I adored the story. Mostly my favorite part was when Kennedy locked you all out. Hilarious! Also, Rylee's new photo on the side might be my favorite ever. Love your fam.

The Dixon Family said...

Snowball fights are only worth it if someone leaves crying.

Duh.

Jaime said...

I like the way you think Jess! Of course it's our duty to torture our kids - our parents did it to us, right??? CUTE pictures by the way. (hey, are you moving...or is that sign in your yard just for fun?)

teamZ said...

Got to love Sundays!

************************************ said...

Oh my Jess, Leslie and I just read this post and I was laughing so hard I was crying! Oh families got to love 'em. Hope all is going well!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

yes, dad's love to win, even at the expense of their FIVE year olds. lukers, come live with me. i won't make you cry. mean ole dad!

way to go kenners. revenge is sweet! we are going to have some fun on thanksgiving.

Kristin said...

So cute! Miss you guys.

Meredith Haag said...

How fun! Todd does that to me ALL the TIME!!! I hate it! Especially when it's cold outside!

the meyersons said...

Did the FBI agent join in?

He should have.