Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mortensen Grand Hotel

With 2 weeks of Spring Break to entertain these kiddos, I had to get creative!  So we told them to pack their bags cuz we were headed to a fancy hotel!  We numbered their bedroom doors and had room service and lots of activities! (hey they loved it - give me a break)
We welcomed our guests with a SMILE!!!
Gave them their key cards to their suites!

Made yummy drinks and the fun began!


They loved the restaurant special!  
Then we headed off for a Safari in the jungle...look what we found!
A REGASOROUS!
Nothing like staying in the Mortensen Grand Hotel!  
Ya'll come back - ya here!

11 comments:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

What the baldness?????? When? Why? How?

Cute hotel idea! I'd love to come for a visit. When is your next availability?

Jackie said...

You are big dorks. But I like it!

Kristin said...

Does the Mortensen Grand Hotel come with a spa treatment? If so, count me in.

The Dixon Family said...

I'd like to make a reservation. Four please. And I need to set up my childcare. Because all good hotels have it, you know.

We'll be there tomorrow.

teamZ said...

Did I read 2 weeks of spring break?! That is so long.

Meredith Haag said...

Good idea! My kids keep asking when we're gonna go to the wild west! I've been telling em' that for weeks! I guess I better get off my duff and do it!

Jamie said...

Oh Jess you are such a good mommy! I never think of creative ideas like that. I won't tell Will or he will want to come live with you!!

Kiffon said...

You guys are the funnest parents ever! What an awesome idea!

rick and cheryl said...

That is seriously one of the coolest ideas I've ever seen. Can we come?

Baker Family said...

Jess- That is the funnest idea. You are the greatest mom ever. I need to take some lessons. You've got some lucky kids.

THE CHILSON CLAN said...

I was almost stranded in Denver last week (canceled flights). If I had known the Mortensen Grand Hotel was open, I would have volunteered for a layover!!