Saturday, October 11, 2008

MOM!!!

Three standard  OnStar buttons found on most GM Vehicles. These buttons are integrated into the rear view mirror.
Our new Suburban has the fancy little feature of ONSTAR.  Never thought we would use it - but we have 1 free year to try it out.  My friend Mandy was up last weekend and told me that they use it all the time, so I thought I would activate it and give it a whirl.  That afternoon I picked the kids up from school and I pushed the Onstar button and started having a conversation with the lady, got what I needed and hung up.  I looked in the rear view mirror and Rylee and Noah are just staring at me and Rylee says in the most shocked voice, "Mom, your talking to the CAR!"
I laughed so hard and remembered how much I love being a mom!

7 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

That is so cute! We just love Rylee! My kids rolled the window down the other day when we were passing by and they all yelled "Hi Rylee!" Over and over. And Abby and Hayden say that they say Hi to her all the time at school!

Devony said...

How funny! They probably thought the sleep deprivation was really getting to you!

The Dixon Family said...

She now thinks you're even MORE crazy!

Kellie said...

I want a talking car!

Kandis said...

That is SO funny!

The Knight Family said...

funny story!

Meagan said...

I wish I could be more like a kid. That is too funny.