Monday, August 11, 2008

First Tooth is outta here!

Rylee was telling us at breakfast how much her tooth hurt and I of course went into "mom" mode about how we need to brush the sugar bugs off morning and night so that we don't get cavities.  Hours later Dr. Kennedy came in and pulled her tooth out.  Ummm...mother of the year.  She had a loose tooth and I didn't even know it!!! 
Who feels stupid now?  That would be ME!

sidenote: it isn't the space on top - that has been there for years...it's the bottom middle!

4 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

Oh she's so cute! Did the toothfairy come? Don't feel bad Jessi, I can take the Mom cake sometimes! Trust me!

Karen said...

She is the dang cutest thing...I love that picture. Aren't you so excited to have another one?! Also, I love that Kennedy pulled the tooth. Good work big sista.

The Knight Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Yeah for the firs tooth!

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

So brave!!