Thursday, July 17, 2008

Deep thoughts by Luke Mortensen


Q: What is something that mommy always says to you?
Luke:  "I love you"!
mommy:  get over here mister!

Q: What makes mommy smile?
Luke:  "when I am silly silly"
mommy: true true

Q: What makes mommy sad?
Luke: "when you're tired"
mommy: that is sad that he says that...oh but I am tired!!!

Q: How does mommy make you laugh?
Luke: "When you act like a train"
mommy:  I do a mean Thomas impression - seriously!

Q: What was mom like as a child?
Luke: "hungry"
mommy: uhhh that is more like you Lukers!

Q: How old is mommy?
Luke: "uhhhh a 5 and a 4"
mommy: let's go back to the what makes me sad question

Q: How tall is mommy?
Luke: "tall like a car"?
mommy: hmmm...tall or wide?

Q: What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Luke: "go swimming"
mommy: sad when you make your kids swim because YOU want too!

Q: What does mommy do when you're not home?
Luke:  "cook and eat"
mommy: DANG!  How does he know that?

Q: If mommy could be like someone on TV, who would it be?
Luke: "Like a person on Wipeout"!
mommy: oh man...that would be awesome!

Q: What is mommy really good at?
Luke: "putting on band-aids"
mommy: always follow it with a kiss right Luke?

Q:What is mommy NOT good at?
Luke: "fixing things...only Dad is a fixer"
mommy:  you know what Luke - you are a stinker! 
 
Q: What is mommy's job?
Luke: "a picture taker right mom" or a dentist?
mommy:  uhhhh 

Q: What is mommy's favorite food?
Luke: "chicken"
mommy: yummy!  I could eat some right now actually!

Q: What makes you proud of mommy?
Luke: "do you like trains mommy"?
mommy: sigh....I am losing him folks

Q: If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Luke: "a princess with no baby right mom"?
mommy: oh I am a princess mister!!  You remember that!

Q: What do you and mommy like to do together?
Luke: "go on a cruise ship"
mommy:  Friday good for you Luke?  Let's go!

Q: How are you and mommy the same?
Luke: "you like trees like me" (brocolli)
mommy: you betcha!

Q: How are you and mommy different?
Luke: "duh...you are a girl"
mommy:  silly mommy

Q: How do you know mommy loves you?
Luke: "with a kiss"?
mommy: hugs, kisses and whatever it takes little man!

(this was very interesting and fun!!!!  Thanks for the TAG Jordon)

we tag: Lexi, Tyler and Hailey

9 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Let's talk more about this Thomas the Train impression . . .

Karen said...

I love these. Kids are the best ever. I love that he was confused as to whether you were a "picture taker" or a dentist. I can see the similarities...

Meredith Haag said...

You are so funny! Todd and I were cracking up last night reading this! I don't know who's funnier your 4 year old or you! Yea, did you want to invite me to go on the cruise with you? Don't think you're going anywhere fun with out me! I live in a cave ya know!

Gomez said...

How Fun! I loved reading that. You are so funny Jess!

Devony said...

These made me laugh a lot! These little kids!

The Cary's said...

Jess...this was so fun to read! I miss you all a ton...

My sisters and I were talking last night...I believe Dan was there as well...but it came up that you were going to have your baby here pretty soon...how exciting!!! But...we haven't seen you this whole time you've been pregnant...so we thought you should post a picture of you on here sometime soon!

Anyway I hope you have a good day...and just so you know I always love looking at your blog. It's so fun to see what you are all up to and to see your beautiful faces!

Love you Jess and family

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke!

Maybe we should get together sometime.

(Seriously. He really did say that.)

Love, Gavin

Anonymous said...

I have to say...
He is adorable.


To Lukers,

You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gang,

Just wanted to say.... "We will never forget you guys!!!" We love and miss each of you.

Wes, Sheena and Brooklyn Jensen