Saturday, April 19, 2008

Does Jello look like mud?

Sooooooooo Luke and Rylee strike again...I was too mad to take
a picture this time so just deal with it.  I am sitting at the computer
talking on the phone and Luke comes in stripped down to his boxers, covered in something brown (yes I thought that too) and said, "Mom we are playing mud wars in the kitchen"!  What the...

I came in and they had been smearing Jello pudding all over each other, the counter, the chairs, the floor and having a ball!  Normally I would take a deep breath and take a picture before I got mad but NOT today!  Let's just say they sat in time out for longer than Super Nanny would allow!  

Luke says he no longer likes pudding.  My job here is done!

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Luke...Aunt Jenny would let you have a Jello fight. She's NICE.

The Dixon Family said...

This is the best story ever. One of those "What in the #$&@^ were you thinking???" moments. I would've reacted the same way, and I'm not preggo.

Classic moment.

Heidi said...

That's funny! I went in the bathroom the other day to help Tyler finish washing his hands only to look on the mirror and see something smeared all over. I WISH I could say it was pudding!

Kellie said...

awesome story, jello mud, they had to have had a blast before they came clean to you. lol.

CYD said...

Oh my, I am dying right now. I will have to let them know that playing w/ liquid dish soap is really fun!

Kandis said...

You've got to be kidding me! That is outta control. I would have lost it for sure!