Friday, February 15, 2008

Be Mine!




Kennedy had a fun surprise when she came home from school! The Y/W Leaders had come and decorated our door and left her a little treat! We all thought that was fun!
Noah was asked by his teacher to make and bring his own Valentines box to be judged in class. We decided to go with a Pirate theme! He came home and told me that he had been given the FIRST PLACE prize!!! Yeahoo! So fun, it's like I won too! Great job Noah! (now if I can just get him to share his candy)!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Two things:
1. That pirate box tops any shoebox I ever made for Valentine's! Well done, man!
2. Love the socks, Kenners. :) I had the same ones for my volleyball career in high school.

And that should do it.

Hope you had a great V-day. Love you guys!!

Kandis said...

That pirate box is deluxe!!! For sure a first place prize!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

wow!!! very impressive nj!! love the outfit kenners. you are both adorable, as is your awesome mom!!

Devony said...

I totally love Kennedy's socks and her whole outfit. Also, Noah's box is totally the coolest thing ever! What a great mom to help him do it! Of course you won too!

Baker Family said...

WOW!! That is the coolest Valentine box I've ever seen!! Jess, I can't believe how much Kennedy looks like you. You have the cutest family.