Sunday, November 11, 2007

Do you BIO?

So my sister Jackie had some blogish info about my husband and so I just had to add it to our blog. Check out what Jackie had to say:

"My bro-in-law Dan owns Alta Fuels, a company in Alamosa, Colorado that produces biodiesel. It's a crazy-cool business--they take agricultural products and turn them into fuel. Done and done. It's a way smart business.On a side note, sometimes when I drive home from work I listen to National Public Radio(NPR) because I can't help but like it (shut up, Doug!!), and during my commute they play a news program called "All Things Considered" that I quite enjoy.Well, it's with great pride that I recently figured out that Danny and his company were covered on this program last year and--gasp!--he was even quoted on the air!! I'm sure my sister told me about this months ago, but as a new NPR convert I didn't truly appreciate it.So check out this link if you want to listen to the interview and support (a) me, (b) Dan, or (c) renewable, biodegradable, and non-toxic forms of energy fuel."
Thanks Jackie

8 comments:

Jackie said...

No prob! I'm happy to brag about my family. :)

Karen said...

This really is most impressive...I must admit...Zack adn I are NPR fans as well. And, hey, speaking of oil...we never fixed that most annoying piano squeak in primary!

The Knight Family said...

You are so cool Danny! You may know a lot about biodiesel but maybe you should read up on lasers! HA - girls rule!!!

Karen said...

Jessica...your background covers your whole blog! Good work! ;)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Thanks to you karen!

The Dixon Family said...

Wow, you're husband is, like, famous. Can I have his autograph?

Tara said...

So I still like your blog, can you help Carol out????!!!! :)

Scott said...

Of course I remember you. Jackie used to talk about you all the time and your now older but still beautiful daughter Kennedy. I cannot believe how big she is. It is weird to think that Jackie and I are all grown up now. Anyway, I enjoyed your blog. I definitely need to learn how to do cooler things on here.
Heather